Friday, January 16, 2009

Just a quick announcement

As this is my blog, I delete all unwanted comments.

As an Israeli, I don't care about most of the Arab powered anti-Israel campaign. Take it elsewhere, I have been to Sderot during the truce... while rockets were fired from Gaza.

That is all I have to say at this point. Oh, and comments are now moderated.

Besides, my lovely first commenter, how fitting is that you are a Pig. As in born in the year of the Pig. Your filthy mouth is like that of a pig. And my second commenter, please check out some of the links I e-mailed you (unfortunately you were born in the year of the Pig, too, but please, don't take offence, even if you are still quite wrong about what you wrote).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...