Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh the dolphins!

We left home VERY early this morning, so my boys slept through most of the journey down south. Soon after arriving in Eilat my grandpa took theboys to the sea and to see dolphins. Now my sons are ecstatic over dolphins and all three of them are sporting dolphin tee-shirts, plush dolphins, dolphin keychains and blow up dolphins. One of them is going so far that he is considering re-adopting his (fluff) to make it a dolphin.

What on earth am I going to do with so many dolphins? I really am considering pulling a Douglas Adams on them before we leave Eilat and send a note on behalf of the dolphins: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!

2 comments:

  1. Dolphins, Eilat! Sounds like paradise. I really want to visit Israel but The Husband says he isn't interested.

    Have you seen this awesome blog before?

    http://blog.israelinphotos.com/

    I thought of his blog when you mentioned Eilat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...