Monday, January 4, 2010

Netanya

Wow, what a day! Starting with my ancient coffee maker breaking, continuing with a most boring meeting at work, it turned out to be a whole lot better once it was time for me to go to Netanya. There is something really exciting going on in Netanya, whic involves Jewish renewalism. Oh yes, so very excited about all that! So that is why I was sent to Netanya. I met with a group of lovely people, and then, all of a sudden, it hit me that IKEA was in Netanya, so I went in... and spent my paycheck.

Now we do have everything we need to move the two elder boys into their own bedroom to sleep - so they can stay awake longer than the twins - as well as a desk for P so he can do his homework. I also bought a few things for storage, some extras for the apartment and a new chalk board thingy for the boys, and most importantly: a new coffee maker. It's too late to try now, but I'll be sure to give an update on it tomorrow morning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...