Thursday, May 13, 2010

Eurovision countdown 4.

And now onto 2007. I am not a big fan of Hungary's current pop scene, including Magdi Rúzsa, but the 2007 Hungarian entry was something that I had on my playlist for a long time.



I don't know why I actually fell in love with this song, which, as things go, might be the last ever Hungarian entry that made it to the finals. Definitely the next two years were disappointing, and this year Hungary is not in the competition.

Rúzsa has a great voice, I admit, and yeah, she has some great songs. She is getting to be a real professional performer, and with her ability of singing in several languages -- she is also fluent in Serbian -- might open up the road for an international career for her - eventually.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...