Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sundays

Sundays are hard. Sundays are when I practically don't get more than 3 hours of sleep at night.Even if I go to bed early - which is not very likely with the Shabbat and all, I have to be up sometime between midnight and 3 a.m. for the weekly kick off meeting Sunday mornings. I can do  most of my work at times that happen to be during the day in California, but the kick off meeting is always Sunday morning... Israel time. 

So Sundays... it's Kevin, who has the kids full time. On Sunday it's him, who goes with them to Starbucks, it's him, who takes them to the park, while I try to work and stay awake. So he took them to the park, and then they'll drive around a bit to get In-n-Out burgers and milkshakes for dinner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...