Saturday, December 18, 2010

What a weekend!

We had an absolutely amazing Shabbat. It was P's first Shabbat after his conversion was completed (I should have written more about that) and our rabbi called him up front during the Friday night service right before Lecha Dodi. 

Our weekend started out great with Kevin and I finally getting to go on a little date: we went out to dinner and to see TRON: Legacy. I really don't care about what the guys over at index.hu think, we really liked the film. Efi and Maya went to the midnight showing, so we got to babysit for them. It was a lot of fun. Then they watched our kids while we went to the cinema on Thursday evening.

Friday my step-mom and the kids came over, this was their first time at our new home. All the kids had a blast, and  I found out that I'm gonna have a baby sister! :) 

Our Shabbat was great, on Friday Bella and I baked challah, then today we read and sang and ate way too much. It was a great day at the synagogue as well, and now we are watching one of those talent shows. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...