Monday, February 28, 2011

We Are Ready

Tomorrow is the day when I'll finally meet baby Har'el. Because of the continued fever I've had the past week or so, I couldn't see them at the hospital. (No worries, the fever is related to my familian Mediterranean fever, I am over the infection I had. Plus it's finally going away.)  Anyway, after the paper chase today, Bella and Har'el are coming home tomorrow. That prompted Kirill and his parents to come over, and Kirill, his dad, Kevin and his dad and Young Man finished up the last touches on Bella's room to be ready for both of them. Kirill's dad put in fold down diaper table that will save a lot of space in the room. Kirill put up some framed photos and drawings (and a framed ticket to a Harel Skaat concert that was signed by Harel himself). The room now has a perfect baby corner now, only missing a baby quilt. But the week is not over yet.

It will be strange to have a newborn in the house again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...