Wednesday, April 13, 2011

7 weeks without blogging

So. I decided that during the period between Passover and Shavuot I will not be blogging. I am working on some entries now to schedule for Yom HaShoah, Yom Hazikaron and Yom Haatzmaut, and yes, I might just make an appearance on here on Lag B'Omer, but otherwise... 7 weeks when I won't be blogging and will seriously limit the time I spend on reading blogs. It's not that I will particularly missed, but gosh, I'll miss my blogs! I won't even update Ein Od Milvado.

So what will I do with all the time on my hand? Well, I might just work more on Kosher Kola. so many articles to write and organize there! Then there's this whole plan in my head about working on my Hebrew and also on my Torah knowledge. And possibly doing more work and less blogging at work. :) Hm, that would make my boss (my dad) happy!

So, it's gonna be a longish 7 weeks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...