Friday, June 8, 2012

Baby calves have soft noses


The reason why I know that is I visited Yotvata as a child. Yotvata is a kibbutz in Israel, and they are famous for their dairy farm and the oh-so-yummy dairy products that come from there. Like their iced coffee product line. It’s not only tasty, it’s pretty, too!
I love their Latte. And their Ice Shoko. And their chocolate milk. Only the BYU Creamery chocolate milk beats that one, and then no one outside Mormon circles knows that one. Anyway, I was going to write about baby calves and Yotvata. By baby calves I don’t mean the legs of babies, but the newly born cattle offspring. They have soft noses. This extended weekend my kids will get to experience petting a baby calf. And yes, some Ice Shoko, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...