Sunday, October 25, 2009

Q&A

I don't like to leave whiny posts on top, so here is a post with a randon Q&A.

What Star Trek Species would you be and why?
I'd be a Vulcan, without doubt. I try to find logic in the world - and find that the world is the most illogical place ever. Plus as a kohan (descendent of Aaron, brother of Moses) I totally know how to do the hand shape correctly.

Pepsi or Coca Cola?
Coca Cola. It's kosher. Therefore Heinz ketchup also beats Globus. (Sorry, Hungarian friends.)

Komissar Rex or Kántor?
Kántor. Especially if it's a novel.

American Idol or America Got Talent?
Britain Got Talent. I don't like the judges on the American version.

Star Trek or Stargate?
Both, but I'm a bigger fan of Stargate than Star Trek.

Dark or milk chocolate?
Usually dark, but I also like good milk chocolate.


Windows XP or Windows Vista? 
XP, all the way. I'm waiting for SP1 for Windows 7 to upgrade.

Cats or dogs?
Cats. I'm afraid of most dogs.

Which, now dead, famous person would you like to have dinner with? 
I prefer to eat with people who are actually alive.


What was your most influential book as a teenager? 
Without doubt, it was the Adrian Mole series. That said, I was just reading the second book today while listening to Mika. Perfect combination.



5 comments:

  1. Confession-time: I also buy Heinz most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pepsi, Heinz and Jesus for dinner!

    Just left a comment in response to yours on my blog! Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracked up over the idea eating dinner with a dead person.

    We too are a Coca Cola and Heinz family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bozót, No surprise there. Globus is a tad too sweet for my taste.

    Sally, if you are Christian, Jesus doesn't count, as the whole point of the religion is that he is no longer dead!

    Mel, that question about the dinner gave me creepy Criminal Minds serial killer vibes. BTW, the first two kosher foods I kept in my kitchen were ketchup and cola.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm into the sci-fi stuff too, but like all things, it goes in phases. I haven't yet seen any of SGU, but I'm eager to get caught up. I love the Star Trek species question... I have no idea what species I would be, but I am going to have something to think on now!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...