Saturday, February 6, 2010

Playlist meme

Put your MP3 player on shuffle, write down a random line or two of the first twenty-five songs that come up, and then have people ( you, my dear readers, are supposed to do this part for me) guess which songs they are. When you guess a song right, I will put the artist and title next to it with your name!

So...

1. September's coming soon.
2. Fog out my daylight, torture my night,/Feels like I'm falling, far out of sight
3. Will you be a friend of mine, I will be a friend to you
4. Someone sent an angel to watch over me/ Someone sent an angel too beautiful to see
5. Went to school and I was very nervous/No one knew me, no one knew me
6. All I want is You to know/how much, how much/I love you
7. I'd rather be a forest than a street/Yes I would, if I could, I surely would
8. How many roads mus a man walk down / Before you call him a man?
9. A mezők útját járom én/ a gyárak súlyát hordom én
10. Love was when I loved you/One true time I hold to
11. Looking for sins we haven't yet sinned.
12. This is the way that we love,/Like its forever,/Then live the rest of our life,/But not together
13. Énekeljük el azt, hogy vége/nem járunk többet ki rétre
14. Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along/When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
15. You won't get a fight here, no ma'am/Say I'm a goldbrick, a good-off, no good
16. Esah Einay el he-harim/ may-ayin yavo ezri
17. That's me in the corner/That's me in the spotlight
18. Friday afternoon Shabbat is close/Coming from Heaven up above
19. Idehívott az élet/Itt ér utól a végzet
20. It's been a long time/And my time is finally near
21. They say mother earth is breathing/With each wave that finds the shor
22. To right the un-rightable wrong/To love, pure and chaste from afar
23. should i bend over?/should i look older?/just to be put on the shelf?
24. saw your face in the crowd/I call out your name/You don't hear a sound
25. Vasárnap reggel a templomban tömeg/van aki fiatal és van egy csomó öreg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...