Sunday, May 30, 2010

Now the song... must listen

So last night was the ESC final. I can't believe Lena won... So... next year in Jerusalem Berlin?* (or some other German city). And Denmark getting all those 1st places? What a joke! Turkey creeped me out, and Serbia... Well. That was plain weird. I think Romania was brilliant, and I quite liked Russia. And Harel, of course, who came in 14th (out of 25) with 71 points.

On gossip level I heard of a lot of technical problems that marred the show, but generally, it was good entertainment. But due to the genral problems with sound, the live performance of Milim will be the last video posted.

Here is the English version of the Israeli entry (you should really listen to this one.)

And the French:


And finally, last night's live performance:


And no, I won't post the nightmare that was Milim at the semifinal.

*At the conclusion of the Yom Kippur service and the Passover Seder the words "Next Year in Jerusalem" are recited.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...