Friday, August 13, 2010

Home at last

Yesterday was the day when our life as a family of ten (7 kids, 3 parents) earnestly began. All ten of us met in London, where we spent a good two and a half hours waiting for the connecting flight by watching the kids get acquainted. I have to admit that Ezra and Shiri weren't all that fascinated with having all these new brothers, but  oh boy, has Noa gotten the boys all wrapped around  her finger?! Craig even walked with her to the Body Shop (or equivalently good smelling shop) and even bought her some lip balm!

We were greeted in TA by my parents, my brother Chalin and my cousin Arik with their kids. It was a lovely homecoming.

So much more to write about, but I so absolutely lack the energy.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...