One of these days (once NaNoWriMo is over, I guess) I will write a proper update.
- Matthew had his surgery. It was scheduled for December, but after miserably failing a hearing test in October and an opening came up, it was rescheduled for this week. It was a bilateral surgery, so we are looking at a shorter, but somewhat more challenging recovery period. The surgeon was very happy with the middle ear reconstruction done in Hungary, and he said that the surgery was a lot less complex than previously expected.
- Noa is doing really well with English, and after the break she will be going to school full time. She is craving the company, so I believe it will be a good time for her.
- Ezra's cardiology appointment is scheduled. At last.
- Justin now has 3 more stitches in his lower lip. I'm not sure I want to know all the details of how he managed to split it open at the exact same spot as last year.
- Shiri fell in love with centipedes. Guess what she is getting for Chanukah?
- Craig is still loving Arabic. He is less keen on French, though, so he is considering dropping that in favor of Russian.
- Kevin is having his first choir practice next week.
- We are moving on Thursday.