Tuesday, April 27, 2010

30-Day Challenge Day 1

The original idea is from here.

Day 01 --- Your favorite song.
It's super hard to choose just a single song. My favorite song hanges multiple times a day, to be honest, depending on my mood and what I'm listening to. But If I have to choose one, it will be a song I haven't listened to for months. It's U2's I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

This song has always been a favorite, ever since I can remember listening to pop music. Considering that my introduction to pop was around the age of 5, and that was the year U2's Joshua Tree came out... yeah, so I have loved this song for over 20 years.

Now understanding the song came later, but I can say it is true: I still haven't found what I'm looking for. No, I'm not Christian, but the semtiment is the same. I amd searching, I am seeking, looking and asking, and yes, doubting over and over again. I do the motions, and I do mean them, I open my heart and my soul.

Well yes, I'm still running.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...