Thursday, April 29, 2010

30-Day Challenge Day 3

Day 03 — Your favorite television program.
Now that is easy! Criminal Minds! Everything else I watch on my computer. Criminal Minds, however, is a Wednesday night ritual for Kevin and I. After the kids are in bed, we tune in to the one channel where it's on at late. We watch it and drink home made smoothies and I drool over Reid and his brainpower. I like some smart characters on my TV.

Some other favorites that I watch are the Stargate franchise, CSI and CSI: NY (but not Miami), Bones, Flashforward and, of course, Scrubs. And there's one more, that would come a very close second: Northern Exposure! I think that show, especially the first 4 or so seasons was pure genius. Who cares that it was filmed in Washington, and that the guy playing Ed is, in fact, a blond, and that it was simply unreal? It was fun. There were wonderful characters. They were entertaining, excentric, and very unlike Sarah Palin - though I think she would have made a great character on that show!  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...