- When I got home from work, my older kids who were already home were watching The Big Bang Theory. It is one of my favourite shows, and I have it on DVD. My older boys seem to like it, especially Yonah, who is going to study aero-space engineering and is a science geek. Some of the other boys don't get the science related jokes at all, but they all have fun watching it.
- I made them help out to make a Hungarian potato casserole, aka "layered potatoes", which involve a lot of slicing of potatoes, and canbe done while watching four crazy geeks using the internet to turn their hifi on and off. :) So yeah, that's what's for dinner.
has been struggling with math big time in school. Any hope of actually
sitting the Bagrut, let alone passing it, seems to be slipping away. I
am almost sure that I'm more bothered about than I should, or than Nirel
is concerned. He is currently enjoying referring to himself as a
hyperactive flamingo. I think The Big Bang Theory and an ADHD diagnosis
are to blame for that.
- I can't believe this week is going to be this long. :(
- Today I woke up to this song with my coffee:
- I'm back in the negotiation phase with the previously mentioned publisher about the book. So I'm not just completely lazy, I am still not sure what I can post on blogs.